Contact us on 0800 123 4567 or

Wichita Child Support Attorney

I have lived in the Wichita area for my entire life and have worked with 100’s of clients on child support. It is important to seek legal help in a timely matter when dealing with support issues for your children. Situations change and can effect child support payments. If certain events arise you may need my help in getting a modification.


  • If the amount of time a child spends with you decreases or increases.
  • If your child turns 6 or 12 years old.
  • If you have a job change or loss of employment and your income goes down.
  • If your child’s daycare needs change.
  • If your ability to carry insurance changes.

If you are a custodial parent and you have court ordered support and are having a hard time collecting, I can help you. If you don’t have court ordered support we need to get started to get you what you need. You owe it to your children to get the support that they are entitled too. Your children and their welfare are at stake here. Call me at 316 264 1900 and schedule a meeting.